Tuesday, February 15, 2011

spring break w i s h e s

Naturally I view spring break as my time to revamp my wardrobe.  These are a few picks that I'm dying for!

a.n.t.h.r.o.p.o.l.o.g.i.e.
I've developed a recent obsession with a slub knit.  I have this top in navy and it's SO comfortable.  The peach would be perfect for spring! I love the paneling and the 3/4 sleeve has a dolman shape that is perfect.

I had a pair of shoes like these freshman year that got ruined but these are so pretty.  i love the combination of the suede of the wedge with the leather detailing of the flowers.

g.a.p.
If you know me, you know that i LOVE white denim for spring.  I was looking for some skinny legged white jeans but found these and LOVE the cropped look, especially with some nude wedges.  The material has a slight sheen which makes them look nicer but also gives them the ability to be dressed up or down - not to mention that they're GAP jeans which are my obsession.

s.t.e.v.e.m.a.d.d.e.n.
It's been so long since i bought a pair of wedges but these immediately caught my eye.  I love the combination of neutral/nude with the delicate metallic banding.  These scream spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment