Wednesday, March 9, 2011

guilty...

...of spending way too much money yesterday, but these were so worth it!  Gearing up for Spring Break is a perfect excuse to add colorful additions to my (almost non existent) spring wardrobe.  I found these two pieces at The Perfect Touch in Tuscaloosa, AL and am so in love with them!
top by Karlie ($73) 
Liberty bag by Big Buddha ($69)
The top is a very thin, flowing silk button down with elastic banding at the neckline.  The pattern of the silk caught my eye immediately.  I've never seen the splattered concept on a textile before and i absolutely love all of the colors incorporated in the print!
I bought a Big Buddha bag back in high school and really appreciated the quality for the price.  I love the size of the bag and how it resembles and over-sized clutch.  The length of the chain strap makes the bag totally versatile and can be worn as a shoulder bag or a cross body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment