Sunday, March 27, 2011

spring things

my roommate thought it was funny when i received a package from Lithuania BUT it contained my first White Moth scarf :) I am completely obsessed with jewelry and accessories and always look for the most unique, creative, colorful, and stylish pieces.  I found White Moth on Twitter and ALL i want to do is order EVERY scarf that they make! The prices are amazing and the pieces are so fabulous.

i love the pewter jewelry with this pure white scarf. Sadly, i've never even thought about combining jewelry with a pretty scarf like this one! how does that make any sense...
(White Moth on Etsy - $16 plus shipping)


These are my two most recent loves.  i LOVE ruffles and flowers so  i feel as though these scarfs are made for me ;) 
(White Moth on Etsy - $36 each plus shipping)

No comments:

Post a Comment